Ajinomoto Nabe Cube Hot Pot Dashi Stock Tonkotsu Miso Flavour 8 Cubes
With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites; nabe.
These small cubes contain all of the necessary broth ingredients for nabe, the traditional clear Japanese soup containing any of a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fish, meats, and flavors, and by tradition cooked in a ceramic bowl also called nabe.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavour to any other dishes such as; stews, soups, risottos, pasta, etc.
This Nabe Cube has tonkotsu and miso flavour. Tonkotsu (pork bones broth) and 3 types of miso are blended. This broth adds deep rich flavour to your dishes like ramen, soup, or fried vegetables and meat.
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use; simply dissolving the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavours with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Use 1 cube for 180ml (6.08oz) of water.
Put vegetables, meat or fish into a pot with a cube (or cubes) and water. You can enjoy a hot pot by just boiling and cook everything together in the pot.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Flavour: Tonkotsu (pork bone broth) and miso soup Base
- Contents: 8 cubes (78g)
- Made in: Japan