Fill your mouth with this premium jerky, and the amazing taste of Kobe beef will instantly spread throughout, stimulating all five senses. Enjoy the harmonious balance of wagyu’s deep umami and net-like marble texture of Japan’s top brand beef.
This is an additive-free aged wagyu jerky, using authentic Kobe beef pickled in salt and aged in a special cellar.
The more you chew, the more flavor of wagyu beef you can savor. Please take the time and fully relish in the deep savor and rich umami of the meat.
Like wine, meat holds more flavor the more it matures. The umami from the Kobe beef is guaranteed since the jerky is packed within a blink of an eye in a way to specifically prevent oxidation.
- Contents: Pack of 3
- Net weight (per packet): 20g (equivalent of 100g of fresh meat or 1/5 of its original weight)
- Made in Kobe, Japan
- Phuong T.Verified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Kobe Beef Jerky (Pack of 5)I recommend this productRated 5 stars10/24/22fiontang
the best Beef Jerky and only one Jerky that I willing to buy it again and again. love it.
- Gornjada T.Verified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Kobe Beef Jerky (Pack of 3)I recommend this productRated 4 stars10/15/22GT
- ROSE B.Verified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Kobe Beef Jerky (Pack of 5)I recommend this productRated 4 stars10/11/22Delicious but pricey
Good snack but very pricey.
- VictorVerified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Kobe Beef Jerky (Pack of 5)I recommend this productRated 4 stars10/10/22Simultaneously Good and Bad...
The good: there is literally no beef jerky on the market that can compare to the flavor or texture of this product. It's on a whole different level! I highly recommend trying it, but be warned...
The bad: the price compared to the amount of product you get, albeit understandable (because, ya know, it's Waygu), is mildly unreasonable... especially considering, you'll never want any other kind jerky...
Currently crunching numbers to see how often I can fit this product into my budget on a regular basis... its mildly addictive.
- Roanoke O.Verified BuyerReviewingNick Wagyu Beef Jerky Japanese Kobe Beef Jerky (Pack of 3)I recommend this productRated 5 stars10/10/22Just wow
I have shared this jerky with many friends and my opinion and theirs is that this is some of the best cured meat we have had. The process of salting and drying the meat is kind of universal, but the way that this is done is on another level. The quality of the beef tastes and literally feels different. It is like eating a quality beef steak in jerky form. Sounds crazy I know, but once you get past the usual salt and jerk process flavour, you are hit right in the face with this incredible steak flavour. It's like nothing I have ever had from jerky available in the USA. Awesome job Nick Jerky!!! :D