Ahjikan Gobocha is a caffeine-free Japanese tea made with premium burdock roots grown at a farm in Ibaraki, Japan.
These premium burdock roots have a sweet flavor and thick aroma. Both, the premium burdock roots and a unique roasting technique, make this tea mild, tasty and full of aroma.
Gobou (burdock root) is famous for containing lots of polyphenols. It also contains both water soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
Children can also drink this tea since it is caffeine-free.
Simply soak one tea bag on a cup with hot water and wait 2-3 minutes.
This burdock tea can be consumed either hot or cold.
- Net contents: 20g (20 tea bags)
- Made in Japan
- Zohor H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/29/22Good
- Jenni L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/1/22Great price for great value
Great price for great value
- YPVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/11/22味良し
Enjoy as after dinner tea every evening ㋡
- Sharon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/6/21best service
very good tea for health and we drink it every day...
- Sharon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/3/21Burdock root tea
Very good ....