Akebono Boiled Egg Maker RE-277
With the Akebono boiled egg you can quickly make 2 boiled eggs by just putting eggs and water into the microwave.
With just few steps you can achieve a perfect boiled eggs without the need of boiling water!
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
1. Fill the water up to the line marked in the container.
2. Place the egg holder (tray) on top of the container.
3. Put eggs and cover the eggs with the rid and lock.
4. Warm up in a microwave ( 10 -11 minutes for 500 to 600W / 9-10 minutes for 700 to 800W) according to your preference.
❈When you take out the rid, hold the handle and please be careful not to burn yourself.
- Model: RE-277
- Size: 170×110×105mm
- Weight: 200g
- Material: PP and Aluminium alumite
- Resistance: 120 ℃ / -20℃