Supplement any shortage of dietary fiber with this healthy and tasty snack. These are deep-fried renkon (lotus root) chips that are seasoned with karashi (Japanese mustard).
It features spicy umami and the punch of karashi. Only one side of the sliced renkon chips is battered, so they are not as greasy as potato chips.
Besides the fiber, renkon is rich in vitamin C, potassium, and a polyphenol called tannin. Its distinctive crunchy texture is also worth trying.
- Contents: Pack of 10 bags
- Net weight: 50g
- Main ingredients: Tempura flour (flour, starch), vegetable oil, renkon (lotus root), starch, karashi seasoning, salt, dietary fiber, eggshell powder, spices
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 576kcal, protein 3.4g, fat 40.0g, carbohydrate 53.2g, sodium 2.4g
- Potential allergens: Flour, egg, peanuts, soybean
- Made in Japan
- SleepyGatoVerified BuyerReviewingDaiko Karashi Renkon Chips Lotus Root Chips with Japanese Mustard 50gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/21/23Great flavor, good source of fiber for your gut, too!
I love lotus chips!!! My favorite are the ume flavored kind, but these are a close second. My sister looooves this Wasabi flavor and basically swiped the rest of the bag from me. Excited to try the other renkon chips from this store!
- Atsuko B.Verified BuyerReviewingDaiko Karashi Renkon Chips Lotus Root Chips with Japanese Mustard (Pack of 10)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/2/23Spicy renkon chips
I like those chips. Spit and flavorful.
- Janice H.Verified BuyerReviewingDaiko Karashi Renkon Chips Lotus Root Chips with Japanese Mustard 50gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/22Lotus chips
So addicting and good! must get more!