Bisco cookies are a soft, sandwich-type of chocolate cookies filled with a mellow cream made with Ghana chocolate.
The chocolate cream used in this product contains lactic acid bacteria, which is a crucial ingredient for proper gut health.
Vitamins such as calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B1, and vitamin B2 are also included in these cookies, so they are great for growing children.
- Contents: Pack of 5 boxes
- Net weight (per box): Approx. 62.25g (15 pieces)
- Ingredients: Sugar, shortening, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk, lactose, cacao extract powder, malt extract, whole milk powder, salt, starch, wheat protein, milk seasoning, lactic acid bacteria/calcium carbonate, leavening agent, V.B1, V.B2, V.D
- Nutrition facts (per box): Energy 105kcal, protein 1.4g, fat 5.1g, carbohydrate 13.3g, sugar 12.7g, sodium 0.64g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, soy
- Note: Store in a cool place and keep dry
- Made in Japan