Although Baumkuchen is a German-originated spit cake, it is one of the popular pastries in Japan. Juchheim is a Japanese confectionary maker whose company name was given under a German who introduced Baumkuchen to Japan.
The cakes are baked with a traditional German approach which minimizes the use of additives. As a result, you can enjoy the original taste of the ingredients.
This Baumkuchen has a lovely aroma of almond and butter with a comfortably melting texture. Enjoy the fluffy cake with its tasty white chocolate glaze.
The Baumkuchen is pre-cut into fan shape with each piece being packaged individually. It can be a perfect gift to others.
- Net contents: 10 pieces
- Ingredients: Egg, sugar, butter, wheat starch, flour, white chocolate, almond powder, liquid sugar, salt, lemon juice, vanilla beans
- Nutrition facts (per piece≒26g): Energy 117kcal, protein 1.7g, fat 6.9g, carbohydrate 12.2g, sodium 0.08g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, almond, soybean
- Made in Japan
- Toshie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/2/23Just like Tokyo
the Liebesbaum Japanese Baumkuchen was fresh and tasty just like the cakes I have had when visiting Japan.
- Harumi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/3/22juchiheim baumkuchen
Best !!!! *******