Kamenoko Tawashi Hemp Palm Scrubbing Brush No.2
Kamenoko Tawashi Hemp Palm Brush is more flexible yet harder than palm scrubbers.
It especially cleans very well; wooden cutting boards, pots and pans. It is an essential item in any Japanese household that has been loved by housewives and chefs for more than a century!
Kamenoko is a Japanese company that started in Tokyo more than 100 years ago and still makes its brushes by hand.
"Kamenoko" means turtle and "Tawashi" scrubber in Japanese. This name was given to this tool in reference to its shape and because of its long life span similar to turtles.
- Every single scrubber is handmade by proficient artisans.
- You can wash things you hesitate to wash with palm scrubbers like stainless, glass, enamel, clay pottery, or teflon.
- Extremely durable, hard and waterproof.
- Has a small stainless steel hook so you can hang it up to dry.
- Biodegradable, all-natural scrubbing brush.
- Size: 8x10x4.5cm
- Weight: 48g
- Material: Hemp palm fiber (trachycarpus) and stainless steel (hook)
- Made in: Japan