Kantenpapa Melting Annin Tofu Mix 200g
Kantenpapa Melting Annin Tofu Mix allows you to easily make 'hand made' Annin Tofu at home.
Annin Tofu is originally a chinese dessert made with apricot kernel, and it is like the asian version of blancmange.
It is mildly sweet and has a special kind of savory aroma.
It has been popular in Japan for a long time and Kantenpapa also has developed their own rich and melting Annin Tofu.
The name tofu refers to the tofu-like texture of this dessert. Soy beans (main ingredient of tofu) are not used to make Annin Tofu.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Put 1 bag of Annin Tofu Mix (60g) and 200ml of boiling water and mix well.
- Add 100ml of milk into it.
- Pour it into small cups or bowls and put them into a refrigerator and until they are set.
- Mix 1 bag of syrup with 160ml of water and put into a refrigerator as well.
- When the Annin Tofus are ready, put the syrup and fruits or other topping of your choice.
- Contents: 200g (60g × 2 of mix and 40g × 2 of syrup)
- Made in: Japan