Kubara Kayanoya Natural Dashi (or soup stock) adds authentic Japanese flavor to your dishes.
Made with high quality ingredients carefully chosen domestically in Japan.
Since Kubara Kayanoya Dashi adds a rich and professional taste easily on your cooking, it has been popular in Japan as a daily necessity and also as a very nice gift.
- 4 Quality ingredients of Konbu Seaweed, Bonito flakes, Sardines, and Flying Fish.
- A little bit of sea salt and soy sauce are added so that you do not have to worry about controlling taste.
- The ingredients are ground into powder so that you can also break the bag and use it as condiment. ( see directions of use for details )
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Basic dashi soup:
- Add 1 bag into 400ml of water and boil.
- After it comes to the boil, keep boiling for 2-3 minutes and take out the bag.
- For miso soup, add miso.
- For noodle soup, you can add more salt and soy sauce.
- You can use this basic dashi soup for cooking rice, vegetables, meat, fish...as you like.
For thicker taste dashi soup:
- Add 2 bags into 500ml and cook in the same way as basic dashi soup.
Using the dashi as condiment:
- Break 1 bag of dashi.
- You can add this dashi on stir fried rice, vegetables, noodle and more.
- Contents: 8g × 30 sachets
- Made in Japan