Lion Pair Acne Cream W Medicated Anti-Acne Cream 14g
Lion Pair Cream W is a topical, medicated, non-sticky Japanese cream to treat pimples, acne and skin eruptions.
Contains highly effective components such as anti-inflammatory agent IPPN (Ibuprofen piconol) and antibacterial agent IPMP (Isopropylmethylphenol), that combined help treat skin eruptions and acne at its source.
24g tube also available:
- IPPN features superior anti-inflammatory effectiveness to treat skin eruptions and acne at its source by controlling the formation of whiteheads and inhibiting inflamed, red pimples caused by propionibacterium acnes
- IPMP kills propionibacterium acnes and other bacteria that exacerbate acne symptoms, thereby inhibiting rough skin and acne formation
- The cream becomes transparent when spread thinly over the affected area, so you can use it without any concern during the day or when you go out even with makeup.
- Has a pH close to that of the skin and a light, refreshing plant fragrance.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Apply an appropriate amount of cream to the affected area morning and evening, after washing or cleansing the face.
- Indications: Pimples, skin eruptions, red, inflamed acne.
- Contents: 14g
- Made in: Japan