The Marunaka shoyu or soy sauce is made of high quality natural ingredients and following traditional ancient techniques.
The soybeans and wheat are sourced domestically in Japan and the cellars where the soy sauce is fermented have a history of more than 200 years.
Use this sauce when you need to add flavor to prepared dishes, as cold sauce, for salads, carpaccio or for desserts (you may mix it with vanilla or add it to the caramel sauce).
Close the bottle cap, and store the sauce in a cool and dark place, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Ingredients: whole soybeans, wheat, salt
- Net contents: 300ml
- Made in Japan
- Perla R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/13/22From Hahndorf
Im really injoy the products all the tastes is good im very happy i found this product in online shopping worth it
- Thomas A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/11/21The Best Soy Sauce
Excellent. This is a well crafted product. Simply the best I have ever tried. A little goes a long way as the taste is so deep and complex.
- Stephanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/26/21Marunaka Shoyu Naturally Brewed Japanese Soy Sauce 300ml.
This very flavorful, nuanced soy sauce carries on hundreds of years of family history. A unique and priceless value for a product to offer.
- Patrick P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/27/20Excellent Soy Sauce
Great product, tastes great, really good with sushi as well in stir fry!