Misoka Nanotech Nano Size Minerals Ions Coating Toothbrush
Nanotech coating technology toothbrush.
The Misoka toothbrush, created in collaboration with Osaka technology company Yumeshokunin, features bristles coated in nano-sized mineral ions measuring one billionth of a metre in diameter. The ions pass from the bristles to the teeth during brushing, removing stains and forming a protective coating on the enamel. Instead of using toothpaste, the user dips the brush into a glass of water, which loosens the ions. As it only requires a single glass of water, it also contributes to preserving the global environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Each single brush is coated with various nano-sized minerals.
- It will reduce the stains and also prevent from new stains.
- It will not only clean your teeth thoroughly without using any force but also make the surface smooth and glossy.
- It is mineral hence ensure to soak the brush in water for a while to bring up minerals to work fully.
- unique and elaborate designed holder will guide you to the perfect power balance and great reaches.
Instructions of Use:
- Pour water into a cup
2. Soak MISOKA in a cup of water for a while
3. Brush your teeth as usual
4. Rinse your mouth
- You don’t need toothpaste, but you can use it if you like.
- Wash MISOKA gently after use and keep it in the dry place
- MISOKA’s full function only lasts for one month so please use the new one every month
Please note that the colour of the logo cannot be chosen.
More from this brand
Thank you very much for my Japanese toothbrush