Misoka Nanotech Nano Size Minerals Ions Coating Toothbrush
Nanotech coating technology toothbrush.
The Misoka toothbrush, created in collaboration with Osaka technology company Yumeshokunin, features bristles coated in nano-sized mineral ions measuring one billionth of a metre in diameter. The ions pass from the bristles to the teeth during brushing, removing stains and forming a protective coating on the enamel. Instead of using toothpaste, the user dips the brush into a glass of water, which loosens the ions. As it only requires a single glass of water, it also contributes to preserving the global environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Each single brush is coated with various nano-sized minerals.
- It will reduce the stains and also prevent from new stains.
- It will not only clean your teeth thoroughly without using any force but also make the surface smooth and glossy.
- It is mineral hence ensure to soak the brush in water for a while to bring up minerals to work fully.
- unique and elaborate designed holder will guide you to the perfect power balance and great reaches.
Instructions of Use:
- Pour water into a cup
2. Soak MISOKA in a cup of water for a while
3. Brush your teeth as usual
4. Rinse your mouth
- You don’t need toothpaste, but you can use it if you like.
- Wash MISOKA gently after use and keep it in the dry place
- MISOKA’s full function only lasts for one month so please use the new one every month
Please note that the colour of the logo cannot be chosen.