Nagatanien Otona-No Furikake Wasabi 5P
Delicious Furikake with wasabi flour, which turns your ordinary rice to a tasty Japanese dish.
Furikake is a popular Japanese topping for rice. Otona-no means "for adults" in Japanese. But, it is not only for grown-ups. Here, “otona” carries the meaning of high quality.
In Japan, furikake seasoning is normally preferred by children. Nagatanien has made this premium furikake for adults, incorporating selected ingredients that makes rich aroma and flavour.
This seasoning series have been long selling in Japan and they are now loved by both children and adults.
- More than 90% of people are satisfied with the product according to company's market research.
- Contains plenty of quality Nori seaweed.
- The wasabi is not too hot. Enjoy its flavour!
- Convenient package to carry anywhere.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Simply sprinkle on rice, you can eat it as it is.
You can also top on salads, noodles, soups or any of your favorite foods.
- Contents: 2.7g × 5 small packages
- Nutrition: 10 kcal per bag
- Made in: Japan