Rectangular copper frying pan for making perfect Japanese omelettes tamagoyaki.
This superior quality frying pan is handmade in Japan by family run business Nakamura Copperware Manufacturing.
Nakamura pots and pans are made with copper, material that has excellent thermal conductivity and heat retention properties. The heat will be spread uniformly over the cookware and dispensed accurately. As a result the energy consumption is less when cooking with copper.
Furthermore, the copper cookware is durable, hygienic (bacterias cannot survive in contact with copper) and corrosion-resistant.
- Copper cookware is a top-of-the-range cookware that meets the highest cooking requirements.
- Because the heat spreads evenly, the risk of scorching the meal is significantly reduced with copperware.
- Also, food prepared with copper cookware stays warm longer than food prepared with other type of cookware.
- Compared with iron and stainless steel, copper conducts heat five times better and twenty times better, respectively.
After using the pan, wait to cool down and clean with kitchen paper. Paint the pan with a bit of oil and store.
Another option is to clean with a sponge and soak lightly if you are concerned about oil.
- Suzanne N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/27/21Must have pan for tamagoyaki
I had an aluminum non stick pan that I had been using but noticed that it was difficult to regulate the heat and I had to work hard at obtaining the golden layers of the rolled omelet. Saw the artisans making this pan on NHK and decided it they took that much care it had to be a great pan! Used it and fell in love! The heavy copper held the perfect temperature and the tin lining is virtually nonstick with the thinnest film of oil wiped on with a paper towel. I may have to buy the larger size as my tamagoyaki is in great demand with my family.Was this helpful?
- Ken O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/17/21Nakamura Copper Tamagoyaki Pan
Love my Tamagoyaki pan. The craftsmanship is superb and I am hooked on making Tamagoyaki....so much fun to use.Was this helpful?
- Brenda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/6/21Highly recommended
This pan is great. My husband has become very good at making omelettes in it. Great heat conduction.Was this helpful?