Roihi Tsuboko Cool provides a shot of coolness by just applying this round-shaped stimulation medical path to the affected area.
Active ingredient methyl salicylate and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as L-Menthol soothe stiff shoulders and intolerable back, joint, and muscular pain with excellent effectiveness.
The small, round plasters are discreet and easy to apply by yourself, their elasticity provides a good fit with the skin.
Stiff shoulders, lower back pain, bruises, sprains, joint pain, muscle pain, muscular fatigue, and bone fracture pain.
1. Gently bend the film so that the edge of a Roihi-TsubokoCool plaster lifts up slightly.
2. Pull the lifted part to peel the plaster off the film.
3. Press your shoulder/neck area with your fingers to find out points of stiffness.
4. Attach the plaster.
5. You can apply several plasters for areas that are especially stiff
6. Wait for a while.
7. You will gradually feel the effects of the cool stimulation. Enjoy the pleasant feeling of the cool plaster directly soothing the stiffness.
8. When the stimulating heat sensation stops, remove the plaster.
- Net contents: 156 plasters (size of each plaster is 2.8cm)
- Made in Japan