Roihi Tsuboko is a small round-shaped heat-type medical patch (plaster) that provides fast relief for shoulder stiffness and lower back pain.
The active ingredient produces a tingling heat stimulation that improves the blood circulation in the affected area, relieving shoulder stiffness and lower back pain.
There is a smaller size of plasters here for narrower areas of your body.
1. Gently bend the film so that the edge of a Roihi-Tsuboko Cool plaster lifts up slightly.
2. Pull the lifted part to peel the plaster off the film.
3. Press your shoulder/neck area with your fingers to find out points of stiffness.
4. Attach the plaster.
5. You can apply several plasters for areas that are especially stiff
6. Wait for a while.
7. You will gradually feel the effects of the cool stimulation. Enjoy the pleasant feeling of the cool plaster directly soothing the stiffness.
8. When the stimulating heat sensation stops, remove the plaster.
Be sure to remove Roihi-Tsuboko plasters 30 minutes to one hour before taking a shower or bath. If you take a bath with the plaster attached, you may experience a burning sensation in the area where the plaster is attached.
Please be careful when using ROIHI-TSUBOKO in combination with other heat-generating devices (electric carpet, disposable heating pads, electric blankets, etc.) as this may intensify the heat stimulation.
- Indications: Stiff shoulders, lower back pain, bruises, sprains, joint pain, muscle pain, muscular fatigue, chilblains, and bone fracture pain.
- Net contents: 78 plasters
- Size: 3.9 cm diameter
- Made in Japan
- Mo L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars11/2/21Good products
Good products but it is not quite convenient to use
- Huyen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/25/20Pain relief patches
The heat was good as it described and the delivery time was very good.