Nissin Raoh Tonkotsu Ramen Instant Noodles 5 Servings
Nissin Raoh Premium Japanese Ramen instant noodles have been developed through a state-of-the-art, triple-layer process without frying the noodles and then pairing them with a rich and savory umami broth.
The noodles contain whole wheat flour which is more nutritious and contains more fiber than regular wheat.
The broth flavors of Raoh ramen series are inspired by popular ramen shops across Japan.
This Tonkotsu Ramen broth is made by simmering pork and chicken bones, vegetables, garlic and other ingredients such as sesame oil.
Other Raoh Ramen flavors:
- Soy sauce Ramen: elegant soy sauce flavor broth with vegetables.
- Shio Ramen: chicken with seafood and kelp base soup with flavored vegetables.
- Miso Ramen: rich miso soup with grilled pork and vegetables as topping.
- Tonkotsu & Soy Sauce Ramen: chicken and pork bones base soup with a soy sauce touch and thick noodles.
- Tantanmen Ramen: creamy soy sauce soup with plenty of sesame syrup and other spices.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Bring 450ml of water to a boil.
Add the noodles and boil them during 1 min and 30 sec.
In the meanwhile add the soup base and condiments that come in separate bags into a bowl.
Put the noodles and hot water into the bowl and stir well before eating.
- Contents: 5 servings (5 individual packs x 83g each)
- Energy: 315 kcal
- Made in Japan