Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Mild Milk N is a highly protective and super waterproof Japanese sunscreen suitable for use on sensitive skin, babies, and children with an SPF of factor 50. This product has renewed in late February 2022 with some lovely changes you cannot miss it.
According to Shiseido, every person has risks of spots and the like when a skin gets exposed to sweat, sebum, and friction even if he/she stays home all day long. To avoid this, it is recommended to apply sun care item every day, and this product will assist your skincare.
Our customers consider this sunscreen a must-buy item when out in the sun who rate it 5-star because of its effectiveness and lightweight non-greasy texture. Because of its non-oily, light formula, Shiseido Anessa can also be used as a makeup base.
- Smooth Protect Technology: a nano-level formula that spreads evenly to your skin and offers an omnidirectional protection.
- Aqua Booster Technology Ex: its protection effect does not thin out but rather increases when skin comes into contact with water or sweat.
- Beauty Up Effect: it helps your bare skin looks bright and dewy when it is exposed to the sunlight.
- Suitable for face and body use.
- Despite its strong waterproof effect, it is removable with normal soap.
- For sensitive skin, including babies (except neonate) and kids.
- The bottle is made with a plant-based materials.
- Alcohol-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, colorant-free, and tested for allergies.
Apply as needed on the face and body before sun exposure.
Even though this sunscreen has a durable and effective protection against UVB and UVA (SPF50 and PA++++) it is recommended to reapply every 3-4 hours.
- Net contents: 60ml
- UV protection: SPF50+ / PA++++
- Texture: Silky smooth milk
- Made in Japan
*SPF (Sun Protection Factor): measures sunscreen's ability to block UVB (short waves that cause sunburn)
*PA: measures sunscreen's ability to block UVA (long waves that cause wrinkles and skin aging)
- NTNhu-Hao T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/5/23Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk N SPF50+
- NTNhu-Hao T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars9/10/23hiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Mild Milk N SPF50+
- CcooooixxxxVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type OilyRated 5 out of 5 stars2/2/23Such a good sunscreen for sensitive skin.
I just recently started using this and so far so good. The new version/formula is way better than the old formula. I tried the old formula (2020?) Not quite sure but the old one and I hated it. The OLD formula was so greasy it felt like I put on some oil and I couldn't stand it Bec I have oily skin and I live in a humid country. Fast forward, I saw that it was renewed and so I decided to read new reviews and a lot of ppl said that the finish is soft, powdery and so I had to try it again (I was so nervous that it will be oily again) but I tried the NEW formula with the smooth protect technology and I'm here to tell you that IT IS in fact way better. It's still a little moisturizing for me but it is nothing compared to the old formula so I'm glad shiseido changed the formula. I still wish that this mild milk sunscreen can be more matte/powdery since it's great for my sensitive/oily skin but hey it's good so far so. I tried the gold milk and the finish was the perfect finish for my skin BUT it stung my eyes so bad so I had to stop. For the mild milk,The spread is very smooth so it's easy to apply and def no irritations etc2. Overall, the new version of the mild milk is def good but hopefully in the future Anessa/shiseido can make it less oily still. If you have oily,/acne-prone skin/sensitive this is worth a try! Thank you <333.
- MYMurjanah Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type DryRated 4 out of 5 stars12/1/22Very Nice
It is a very good sunscreen, I took a star off because it does leave a slight white cast and is a tad bit drying, but if you put on moisturizer before it you’ll be fine.
- TTThi T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/22The best sun cream I’ve ever used
My skin is so sensitive so this sun cream is perfect for me
- GGSVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6/19/22Funny texture
This is the first time I've used the pink bottle version, it's a bit drying and leaves a white cast which I don't recall the gold bottle version did...anyways, this is the only brand of sunscreen I would use on my face because it prevents tanning 100%, even without constant reapplication.