Shiseido Clé de Peau Beaute Voile Lumineux is a Japanese multi-award-winning tinted makeup base that thoroughly protects your skin from UV damage and dryness. At the same time, it brightens and clears your complexion by instantly correcting blemishes and uneven skin tone.
What makes this Japanese makeup base so special is that it protects the skin from damage such as UV rays and dryness. In addition, this makeup base contains whitening active ingredients that suppress melanin production in the skin, further preventing the formation of new spots and wrinkles.
The makeup base feels more like a serum when applied, meaning that it feels comfortable on the skin. It does not feel heavy or greasy in the slightest.
Enhance the look and feel of the makeup you wear by starting with this premium Japanese makeup base.
- Instantly corrects blemishes and uneven skin tone.
- Protects the skin from UV rays and dryness.
- Features Light Empowering Enhancer a unique technology that combines makeup and skin care, manipulates light, and enhances the radiant finish.
- Contains whitening active ingredients to suppress the production of melanin and prevent new spots and freckles from forming.
- Adopts a brightening care formula that provides smooth and comfortable whitening care while having a high effect of covering skin troubles and a long-lasting effect on makeup.
- Adopts a lasting control function that prevents makeup deterioration such as shine, stains, and dullness due to sebum, and maintains a beautiful finish for a long time.
- Has a refreshing texture similar to a serum, it softens and smoothes the skin and enhances the fit of the foundation used later.
After finishing your skincare routine, take a dime-sized amount of makeup base to the palm of your hand and then spread it evenly over your face.
Take special care to not get the product in your eyes.
Please shake well before use.
- SPF38 PA+++
- Note: Please keep away from direct sunlight.
- Made in Japan