These sandwich cookies from Tohato have a milky flavor and a lusciously rich vanilla-flavored white chocolate cream sandwiched in between.
The fragrant cookies are crunchy and have a sand-like texture, and combine whole wheat flour. The nutty aroma of the flour and the crunch of the cookie combine perfectly with the soft vanilla cream in the center. The cream itself has an intensified vanilla flavor, perfect for those vanilla lovers out there.
These Japanese cookies would go perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea, so why don’t you add this into your afternoon snack rotation?
- Contents: Pack of 3 boxes
- Each box contains 5 pieces
- Ingredients: Wheat flour (domestically produced), chocolate, sugar, shortening, liquid egg, lactose, processed milk protein, whole milk powder, starch syrup, whole wheat flour, vegetable oil, salt, coconut, sweetened condensed milk, rye flour, wheat protein, skimmed milk powder, wheat flour, roasted barley powder, butter oil, butter, vanilla beans
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, soy, eggs, gelatin
- Note: Store in a cool place and keep dry
- Made in Japan