Tojiro Pro DP Cobalt Alloy Steel Santoku Knife 170mm F-895
The Tojiro Pro DP Cobalt Santoku Knife is all-made of stainless steel and features a 170mm blade combining 3 layers.
The core of the blade is made of cobalt alloy steel which is then recovered by high-purity 13 chrome stainless steel.
DP Cobalt series is aimed at making knives with professional sharpness and easiness of care.
This Japanese Santoku Knife has become a global standard among professionals.
- Coated with antifouling agent, easy to wash dirts and oil.
- The handle is designed with tornado pattern, which makes it grippy even with water or oil on your hand.
- The knife and handle are integrated, which makes the knife hygienic by preventing bacteria.
- You can scald and sharpen easily.
- Double edged and for both left and right handed.
- Santoku (or three virtue in Japanese) means you can use the knife for 3 purposes: cutting fish, meat and vegetables.
- Model: F-895
- Length: 295mm (total) / 170mm (blade)
- Weight: 150g
- Material (blade): Cobalt Alloy + 13 Chrome Stainless Steel
- Material (handle): 18-8 stainless steel
- Made in: Japan