Tojiro Pro DP Cobalt Alloy Steel Santoku Knife 170mm F-895
Tojiro Pro Japanese Santoku knife with a 170mm blade.
DP Cobalt series is aimed at making knives with professional sharpness and easiness of care.
A stainless knife combining 3 layers blade that has become a global standard among professionals.
The core of the blade is made of cobalt alloy steel which is recovered by high-purity 13 chrome stainless steel.
- Coated with antifouling agent, easy to wash dirts and oil.
- The handle is designed with tornado pattern, which makes it grippy even with water or oil on your hand.
- The knife and handle are integrated, which makes the knife hygienic by preventing bacteria.
- You can scald and sharpen easily.
- Double edged and for both left and right handed.
- Santoku (or three virtue in Japanese) means you can use the knife for 3 purposes: cutting fish, meat and vegetables.
- Model: F-895
- Length: 295mm (total) / 170mm (blade)
- Weight: 150g
- Material (blade): Cobalt Alloy + 13 Chrome Stainless Steel
- Material (handle): 18-8 stainless steel
- Made in: Japan
About the Brand:
Tojiro is a company from Tsubame Sanjo in Nigata and established in 1953. They are one of the leading manufacturing companies of cutlery and knives in Japan and their pursuit is to achieve the best sharpness of cutting tools.