Transino White C Clear is a Japanese whitening supplement to help people with skin concerns caused by sun exposure, acne, rashes, or other irritations. It’s also useful for individuals who need a Vitamin C boost after physical exercise, during pregnancy and lactation, after illness, or for the elderly.
The tablets work by suppressing excessive production of melanin, which causes spots and freckles, and promoting the decoloration of eumelanin (dark pigment). Our customers love this product for the healthy skin glow it produces, in addition to reducing acne and melasma.
Depending on your age take the following number of tablets with water twice a day:
- Adults (15 years old and over): Take 2 tablets a time, 2 times a day, in the morning and evening.
- 7 to 14 years old: 1 tablet a time, 2 times a day, in the morning and evening.
*Do not use for children under 7 years old.
**Can be taken during pregnancy or while breastfeeding
- Net contents: 240 tablets
- Ingredients (per 4 tablets): Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1000mg, L-cysteine 240mg, D-α-tocopherol succinate (Natural vitamin E) 50mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 6mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 12mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 60mg
- Manufacturer name: Daiichi Sankyo
- Made in Japan
- Thu Minh L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/25/23Good
It’s work .. I like it
- Thuy N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/10/23I think transino is very good
- Hannah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/23/22Great product!
It’s a great product and works very well! It’s been working so far for me. It’s brightened up my skin. But, I’ll keep trying it out for the next couple months. At the beginning when I ordered it, it got delayed but after I contacted customer services, they helped me solved the situation. I did place another order and hopefully this one comes on time.
- Serina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11/14/22Just started less than a month
I haven't seen any changes yet, but no side effects from taking them.
- Zohor H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/29/22Good