1 / 5
Pro Peeler V is a Japanese vegetable slicer produced by kitchenware producer Wada Shoten, which is famous for its sharpness, durability and unique design.
Although this peeler's production is once discontinued, it got renewed this May due to the number of requests from the customers.
- The blade cover color has changed from white to black. This makes the product's design more stylish and easier to check the blade angle/position.
- The blade adopts a full-fledged blade edging method which is commonly used for the kitchen blades. This makes the blade sharper, allowing you to peel, slice, and round-slice various kind of veggies with smaller strength.
- The gap between the blade and plastic blade cover got widened from 1mm to 2mm. With this change, it is expected to have smaller cutting resistance, resulting in better cutting capacity.
- The renewed version has a larger blade: its width is the same as the mandoline slicers. This allows you to peel the vegetables with smaller frequency, thus it helps reducing your overall cooking time.
- The improved handle ensures more comfortable grip, more flexible cutting angle, and less fatigue.
- Material: 18-8 stainless steel (handle) / stainless steel & ABS resin (blade part)
- Size: H170×W102×D23mm
- Weight: Approx. 80g
- Notes: This product is not dishwashing dryer safe. Do not use this product beyond its intended purpose and capacity.
- Made in Japan