Yamaki Kappo Shiro Dashi Concentrated Japanese Soup Base 20ml x 5P
Made with bonito stock base Yamaki Shiro Dashi adds tasty and elegant aroma and umami plus saltiness to any dish without changing the color of food or ingredients.
This Yamaki Shiro Dashi comes individually packed in 5 small bags of 20ml each.
- This is concentrated soup base, so you can simply dilute the Dashi with water.
- Carefully chosen and quality katsuoboshi (dried bonito flakes) soup stock is used.
- You can use it for many kinds of dishes like cooking rice, pasta, vegetables, fish and meat.
DIRECTIONS OF USE :
Dilute the Shiro Dashi with water by adding following ratio of dashi to water:
- Soup: ratio of 1:9 (dashi to water) or Add 180ml of water for 1 bag (20ml).
- Simmering vegetables and other ingredients: 260ml for 2 bags (40ml).
- Fried vegetables and meat like Wok : Add 1 bag into a pan with ingredients.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Contents: 20ml × 5 pieces
- Made in: Japan