Yoshikawa Yukihira Stainless Steel Saucepan 20cm YH6753
The Yukihira Saucepan is versatile and lightweight yet very durable.
This saucepan has been forged with high durable stainless steel and designed for cooking any sauce, soup or stewed dish such as; miso soup, Japanese curry or the all-essential Japanese stock "dashi".
The Yukihira Saucepan can also be used for blanching vegetables, boiling eggs or confectionery.
It has a form and feel that is easy-to-use. The natural wood handle is comfortable and stays cool to touch.
- Made of lightweight and high quality stainless steel.
- Dimpled by hand to maximize its heating capacity and heat retention.
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Designed with two-sided pour spouts for ambidextrous use
- Made in the city of Tsubame, a small Japanese city known for high quality metalworking since its farmers began hand making iron nails in the 17th century.
- Capacity: 2.1L
- Weight: 550g
- Size: Width 378mm * Length 220mm (Spout Side) * Height 101mm
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction).
- Made in Japan