Umeboshi or Japanese pickled plums, as we know them in English, are a traditional Japanese pickles known since centuries for their multiple health benefits.
The natural citric acid that occurs during the long pickling is known for its alkalinizing effect on the body, neutralizing fatigue, stimulating the digestion, and promoting the elimination of toxins.
These umeboshi or pickled Japanese plums are produced in Wakayama Prefecture and contain just 5% of salt and a bit of honey to make the taste slightly sweet.
One Umeboshi per day is said to be the one of the best preventive natural medicines available.
You can enjoy this delicacy with rice, salads or as it is.
Keep refrigerated in a cool and dark place after opening.
- Net contents: 800 g (400g x 2 packs)
- Made in Japan
- Bruno N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/16/22second order
Same as bevore: Excellent
- REBECCA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/7/22Excellent purchase
Very good taste.
- Brody B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/15/22These are the real deal
Arigato Gozaimasu, These plumbs are a joy, a true treat enjoyed once or twice daily, I was even able to expand my daughters palette and she is now making rice balls from these plumbs...
- Brody B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/7/22Quick, Easy, and Right
They are exactly as advertised, delicious, and large for pickled umeboshi. Order to delivery was very quick, surprisingly so. As with all things Japanese Taste — perfection
- Bruno N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/3/21A dream of flaver
We had the experience with "Umeboshi Japanese Pickled Plums with Honey Flavor" for the first time in Japan, Nanki region. We couldn't find the product in Switzerland, so we ordered it from Japanese Taste.