Pro Peeler Air 2 is a Japanese vegetable peeler and slicer produced by kitchenware producer Wada Shoten, which is famous for its sharpness, durability and unique design.
In response to many customers admitting they feel uncomfortable using handheld cabbage shredders, as they're often too big to hold, and the blades are too wide to use comfortably, Wada Shoten produced this product to solve the problem.
The Pro Peeler Air 2 is combining the best parts of a vegetable peeler with the best parts of a cabbage shredder. It's slightly narrower, and the handle is much more comfortable to hold than traditional cabbage shredders.
This product can peel vegetables, as well as slice carrots, onions, and cabbages into thin strips, just like a mandoline slicer.
- The blade adopts a full-fledged blade edging method which is commonly used for the kitchen blades. This makes the blade sharper, allowing you to peel and slice various kinds of vegetables with less effort.
- The gap between the blade and plastic blade cover is wider than a standard peeler. This allows for less resistance, and more cutting capacity.
- It has an extra-wide blade. The blade width is around the same as a mandoline slicer.
- The narrow handle ensures a comfortable grip, more flexible cutting angle, and less fatigue.
- Material: 440A steel, stainless steel
- Size: 16.5 x 10 x 1.2cm
- Made in Japan