Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Gel N is a high protective and super waterproof Japanese sunscreen yet light, comfortable, and non-sticky. This product has renewed in late February 2022 with some lovely changes you cannot miss it.
According to Shiseido, every person has risks of spots and the like when a skin gets exposed to sweat, sebum, and friction even if he/she stays home all day long. To avoid this, it is recommended to apply sun care item every day, and this product will assist your skincare.
- Auto Booster Technology: a special formula that spreads to your skin efficiently when it absorbs sweat, sebum, and even the water in the air. The more moisture the Anessa gel catches, the stronger its barrier effect becomes.
- Strong UV protection effect: SPF50+ and PA++++.
- Beauty Up Effect: it helps the gel smoothing evenly to your skin, so your bare skin looks bright and dewy when it is exposed to the sunlight.
- Despite its improved waterproof effect, it can be easily washed off with a hand soap.
- Formulated with 50% of plant-based beauty essence ingredients to moisturize your skin with smaller damage.
- It will not easily get smudged even under your face mask.
- Can use this product as a makeup base.
In the end of your daily makeup routine, take a pearl-sized amount of Anessa gel on your hand, then spread the gel to your entire face. If you do not use a foundation, reapply additional pearl-sized amount.
For neck, take 3 pearl-sized amount of the gel, and smooth it including ears and neckline. For body parts, apply a generous amount of the gel evenly.
You can rinse off the gel with a normal facial wash and shower gel.
- Net contents: 90g
- UV protection: SPF50+ / PA++++
- Texture: Watery gel-type
- Notes: You cannot obtain enough UV protection effect if you do not apply sufficiently. For longer and better results, reapply it every 2~3 hours.
- Made in Japan
*SPF (Sun Protection Factor): measures sunscreen's ability to block UVB (short waves that cause sunburn)
*PA: measures sunscreen's ability to block UVA (long waves that cause wrinkles and skin aging)
- Linda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars11/17/22The best
I used this brand for almost 8 years and I decided to choose your company as a place for me to buy a good sun screen
- Jingjing Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/22Great Product!
- Marc von M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/22Great product
- rudelie d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/2/22Best Sunscreen From My Experience!
I've tried a lot of sunscreens (US, EU and Asian sunscreens) but I only get to use them less than a week and this sunscreen from Japan is the best for me. Why? Because Anessa didn't cause me any acne breakouts. I've never had any problem with sunscreens before until I relocated to another country. I don't know why suddenly sunscreens are causing me acne. I was so desperate that's why I was on the hunt for a good sunscreen. I didn't set my expectations/hopes high when I decided to buy this but I'm really glad I bought this because I've finally found a really good sunscreen. If you're still undecided just give it a shot because you'll never know if you will not try it.
- KaceyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/29/22Best sunscreen
This is the best sunscreen