The Soladey N4 Ionic Toothbrush is powered by an innovative technology that uses light and water to remove tooth plaque.
The attached miniaturized solar panel of the toothbrush gathers light to charge the titanium dioxide (TiO2) semiconductor rod in the handle. When the rod is in contact with water, negative ions are generated and any remains of food and bacteria are removed.
- Waterproof Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Semiconductor rod built in.
- Negative ion cleaning generated by light and water.
- Conductive grip.
- Patented in over 15 countries.
- Suppresses propagation of bacteria, reduces the amount of plaque and brakes down acid in the mouth.
- Interchangeable spares brushes with different shapes (add as option).
- Colors: 01 Yuki, 02 Shizuku, 03 Fuji, 04 Wakaba
- Made in Japan
- YAYARON A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/12/22Not there yet
As toothbrush it's fine. Haven't noticed the effect yet.
Impossible to now if it's charged or not