With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites; nabe.
These small cubes contain all of the necessary broth ingredients for nabe, the traditional clear Japanese soup containing any of a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fish, meats, and flavors, and by tradition cooked in a ceramic bowl also called nabe.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavor to any other dishes such as; stews, soups, risottos, pasta, etc.
This Nabe Cube has soy sauce flavor. A broth with a mild soy sauce flavor and a good balance of chicken bone soup and scallop soup.
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use; simply dissolving the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavors with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
Use 1 cube for 180ml (6.08oz) of water.
Put vegetables, meat or fish into a pot with a cube (or cubes) and water. You can enjoy a hot pot by just boiling and cook everything together in the pot.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Contents: 8 cubes (66g)
- Nutrition facts (per cube): Energy 25kcal, protein 1.1g, fat 0.6g, carbohydrate 3.7g, sodium 2.8g
- Flavor: Soy Sauce Soup Base
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken
- Made in Japan
- hiroko b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/9/22Good service
I will order from them again!