Akebono Nigiri Sushi Maker CH-2011
This is a Japanese sushi making tool, that helps you making nice and tasty sushi easily at home!
The surface of the maker is embossed, which prevents rice from sticking to the maker.
With only 4 easy steps you can make authentic Japanese sushi!
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
See the details in the pictures and read below:
- Fill the holes of the body with rice.
- Push down the other part very lightly on top of rice.
- Put sashimi fish or any ingredients of your choice.
- Push up the entire sushi rice from the bottom with the other parts in order to get them out of the holes.
- Model: CH-2011
- Size: 20×12.2×4.4cm
- Capacity: 10 pieces of sushi
- Weight: 299g
- Made in: Japan