Glico Donburi Tei Gyudon (or beef bowl) can be prepared easily and quickly.
Contains a delicious sauce made of sweetened soy sauce with bonito, kombu, bouillon and ginger. It also contains real beef, which has been stewed for hours until it gets soft.
With Donburi Tei Gyudon you can really feel the Japanese taste of umami with just following a few easy steps.
1. Open the package box and take out the bag.
2. Without opening the bag, put it into boiling water in a pot and warm for 3 ~ 5 minutes.
3. Open the bag and put it on top of rice.
4. You can also warm it on the microwave for 1 min at 600W or 1'20 min at 500W. (Make sure you open the bag and put the contents into another bowl or dish and cover with the plastic wrap).
- Net contents: 210g (1 serving)
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, beef, soybean, chicken, pork, apple
- Made in Japan
- JustinVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars8/11/21No Meat
Flavor is there. WHERE"S THE BEEF!?
- Scott B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars3/22/21Very little beef and onions
I was disappointed with the amount of beef. The overall flavor of the Gyudon was good, but there was very little beef and onions. I can no longer buy this item unless there is more beef and onions.