House Mayu Black Garlic Oil is a Japanese seasoning used with dishes like ramen, fried rice, and fried chicken. A rich, sweet tasting garlic oil, especially delicious with tonkotsu ramen. This oil is produced by House Foods, one of Japan's leading food manufacturers, famous for their curries, seasonings, and spices.
The oil is made by slowly frying garlic cloves until they are blackened to create a smoky, earthy flavor when added to ramen broth. This kind of oil is also used in Kumamoto ramen. Kumamoto ramen is different from Hakata ramen because the noodles are slightly thicker, and the broth uses cooked garlic instead of raw garlic.
- Net contents: 31g
- Made in Japan
- Khrystyna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/28/23Excellent
- VIRGINIA K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/19/23Garlic
just what I was looking for. Great with saimin
- Denise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/12/22Obsessed
This is the real deal!! I can't get enough!
- Timothy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/7/22Black Garlic Oil
Exactly what I wanted and expected.
- M R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/15/22Mayu
This was my first trial of Black Garlic Oil. A deep wonderful flavor — the bass tones of garlic — and suitable in many dishes. A wonderful addition to the kitchen.