Natural Japanese Dried Scallops rich in taste and nutrition. Hotate Hoshi Kaibashira is the Japanese name of dried scallop abductor muscle. This part of the scallop is tender and full of natural umami flavor.
Only carefully selected scallops from the Sea of Okhotsk in Hokkaido are used to make this Japanese healthy snack. The scallops are boiled with salt and then dried under the sun.
You can eat dried scallops as a snack or otsumami since it pairs well with beer and other alcoholic drinks.
You can also rehydrate the dried scallops and use them for cooking or making dashi stock.
Scallops is a healthy and nutritious food full of omega 3, magnesium, potassium and Vitamin B12.
- Ingredients: scallops, salt
- Contents: 100 g
- Keith B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/11/22Found it
Good Product. Good Price. Thank you, KB
- SagiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/8/22Great
Excellent, very satisfied.
- linda c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/2/22Gift most appreciated
I bought this for my sister who enjoys eating Hokkaido dried scallops which aren’t easy to find where we live she was so happy with my choice of her birthday gift thinking of ordering this for her Christmas present later
- Ivy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/31/22Tasty Scallops
My husband and I both loved the very tasty scallops.
- Robert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/11/22Hotate: Oishii desu!
My two daughters were not too impressed, but that leaves the entire order to me! Gochisoosama desu!