Kewpie baby food for babies older than 9 months consisting of cooked rice with tuna, Japanese radish, other vegetables and wakame seaweed.
Easy to prepare, you can eat it just right after you open it. No need to add more ingredients.
Kewpie is a renowned Japanese brand which has been producing baby food for more than 50 years. They put quality and safety first. In this regard, they carefully select the ingredients, and their quality baby food is free of preservative, coloring and fragrances.
You can eat it as it is but its more tasty if you warm it.
Boil the water and stop the heat. Put the package (without opening) into boiled water and wait for 1 minute.
You can also open the package, put the content into a bowl, and put plastic wrap over the bowl. Warm it in a microwave with 500w to 600w for 20 seconds.
- Ingredients: Japanese Radish, Carrots, Japanese Rice, Corn Starch, Tuna, Soy Sauce, Deep Fried Tofu, Sugar, Sesame, Juice of Ginger, Wakame Seaweed, Dried Bonito.
- Net contents: 80g (2.8oz)
- This dish is for babies older than 9 months old.
- Free of eggs, diary products, flour, shrimps, crab, buckwheat, and peanuts.
- Allergic Substance: Sesame and Soy Beans.
- Made in Japan