Morinaga produces the "Morinaga Biscuit" series noted for being simple but tasty snacks. Marie cookies are characterized by a crispy texture and mild milk flavor.
This Japanese Marie cookie allows you to fully enjoy the original taste of the ingredients. As a result, it offers a lovely aroma and the flavor of milk that gently spreads in your mouth once you take a bite.
Enjoy Marie by having it with a drink: the manufacturer's recommendation is to eat it with iced cocoa or an orange yogurt smoothie. Dunking it into your drink is also a great idea.
- Contents: Pack of 5 boxes (total of 105 cookies)
- Net weight (per box): 21 pieces
- Main ingredients: Flour, sugar, milk, corn starch, shortening, butter oil, margarine, whole powdered milk, vegetable fat and oil, glucose fructose liquid sugar, salt, dehydrated whey protein
- Nutrition facts (per piece≒5.4g): Energy 24kcal, protein 0.4g, fat 0.6g, carbohydrate 4.2g, sodium 0.045g, phosphorus 4mg, potassium 7mg
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan
- SSuzanneVerified BuyerReviewingMorinaga Marie Biscuit Japanese Marie Cookies 21 PiecesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/14/22Biscuits
They taste really good definitely worth getting!