Delicious Furikake with crumbled sockeye salmon and crunchy nori seaweed, which turns your ordinary rice to a tasty Japanese dish.
Furikake is a popular Japanese topping for rice. Otona-no means "for adults" in Japanese. But, it is not only for grown-ups. Here, “otona” also implies high quality.
In Japan, furikake rice seasoning is normally preferred by children. Nagatanien has made this premium furikake for adults, incorporating selected ingredients that makes rich aroma and flavour.
This rice seasoning series have been long selling in Japan and they are now loved by both children and adults.
- More than 90% of people are satisfied with the product according to company's market research.
- Contains plenty of quality Nori seaweed.
- Contains real pieces of freeze dried sockeye salmon.
- Convenient package to carry with your lunch box.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Simply sprinkle on rice, you can eat it as it is.
You can also top on salads, noodles, soups or any of your favorite foods.
- Contents: 11.5g (2.3g × 5 sachets)
- Nutrition: 8 kcal per sachet
- Made in: Japan
- Adam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9/26/22Tasty
A great tasting furikake in single serving packets. I am deducting one star for the packets because it’s not as convenient as a jar. But the taste is very nice if you enjoy salmon.
- RuthVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/8/22Great tasting
My whole family love this seasoning.
- Chiachi l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/1/21I like it
It’s good, I like it :)
- Or S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/3/21Excellent Furikake !
Small packs make sure it stays fresh; goes brilliantly with rice, excellent furikake !