Delicious Furikake featuring soy sauce flavored bonito flakes and crunchy nori seaweed, which turns your ordinary rice to a tasty Japanese dish.
Furikake is a popular Japanese topping for rice. Otona-no means "for adults" in Japanese. But, it is not only for grown-ups. Here, “otona” also implies high quality.
In Japan, furikake seasoning is normally preferred by children. Nagatanien has made this premium furikake for adults, incorporating selected ingredients that makes rich aroma and flavour.
This rice seasoning series have been long selling in Japan and they are now loved by both children and adults.
- More than 90% of people are satisfied with the product according to company's market research.
- Contains plenty of high quality Japanese Nori seaweed.
- Contains katsuo (or bonito); a type of fish with a taste similar to tuna.
- Convenient package to carry anywhere.
Simply sprinkle on rice, you can eat it as it is.
You can also top on salads, noodles, soups or any of your favorite foods.
- Net contents: 12.5g (2.5g × 5 sachets)
- Nutrition: 9 kcal per bag
- Made in Japan
- Andres M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/28/22Good condiment for your rice dishes
Really good and tasty. Japanese quality!
I will buy again.
- Regine K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8/14/214 Stars
Yes veru tasty!
- David S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/6/21The Dash of The Dashi
Just the right dash for the dashi.
- SUSAN B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/11/20Delicious
The Furikake were fresh. There are little packets inside the larger package. They’re hard to find in America.