Here is another snack from Okinawa: its flavor is reminiscent of the local dish called taco rice. Here is a good chance you will find its complex taste of tomato, cheese, and spices highly addictive.
What is taco rice? It is a mixture of Japanese and Tex-Mex dishes that consists of taco fillings and white rice. Although it depends on local households and restaurants, this Okinawa-originated dish normally has a topping that combines ground beef, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and salsa. It is a great idea to add avocado, diced cucumber, and mayonnaise as well.
Senbei chips are soft and melty in terms of texture, so you can enjoy their flavor spreading in your mouth without biting into them.
- Contents: Pack of 10 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 25g
- Main ingredients: Rice, vegetable oil, salt, tomato powder, dextrin, spices, corn powder, cheese powder, dehydrated beef extract, onion powder
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 109kcal, protein 1.8g, fat 3.2g, carbohydrate 18.2g, sodium 0.8g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, beef, soybean, chicken, pork
- Made in Japan
- Isabelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars10/3/22Spicier than expected but still enjoyable!
The quantity is good and you get a lot in a pouch. It tastes more like tomatoes than tacos and it has a spicy kick at the end, so people who do not enjoy spicy food would want to avoid this.