Did you know that kuromame, also known as black soybeans, are often consumed as a snack in Japan? This tasty and healthy snack is worth trying if you are looking for a new low-carb diet option.
Kuromame snack refers to a dried black soybean. It has a chewy texture and is rich in fiber.
This snack consists only of black soybeans from Japan, sugar, and salt.
It is ideal for vegans, health-oriented consumers, and people who practice a ketogenic diet.
- Net contents: 25g
- Ingredients: black soybean (non-GMO), sugar, salt
- Nutrition facts (per 25g): Energy 89kcal, protein 6.1g, fat 2.6g, carbohydrate 11.6g (sugar 9.0g / fiber 2.6g), sodium 0.4g
- Potential allergens: Soybean
- Made in Japan
- MSMina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/7/23Healthy yer filling snack!
This sweetened dried black bean snack was very healthy with low calories even if you eat a whole packet! It was perfect snack for low calorie diet and extra fiber intake!
- ABAtsuko B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9/23/22Black bean snack
I did not care for the taste.