Japan-made Baby Sleeping Sack made with sextuple cotton gauze fabric.
Gauze has excellent breathability, heat retention and touch feeling properties, so you can use it comfortably on the delicate skin of your baby.
Baby sleeping bags or sacks keep the baby warm during the whole night, unlike when you use a blanket which is easy to loose. Baby Sleep Sacks are safe since they are designed aimed at reducing the risk of SIDS.
- The six-layer gauze becomes softer and fluffier when washed, since the air enters between each layer of the cloth.
- All weaving and finishing is made in Japan with techniques and processes built up for many years.
- Two sizes available. Size M for newborns and children up to 2 years old. Size L for children from 3 to 7 years old.
- Machine washable. Recommended to wash inside a net. Do not use drier.
- Size: Size M (length 58cm x wide 35cm) / Size L (length 64cm × width 39cm)
- Material: 100% cotton (sextuple cotton gauze)
- Made in Japan