Sangi Apadent Total Care is a Japanese toothpaste containing medical nano-hydroxyapatite.
This component repairs the enamel and protects against periodontal diseases such gingivitis and sensitivity.
Apadent total care toothpaste also prevents caries and enhances tooth whitening.
Has a mild mint flavor.
Nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano<mHAP>) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound hydroxyapatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993.
Nano<mHAP> is almost the same substance as the hydroxyapatite of our teeth thus it is safe, biocompatible and even edible!
Nano<mHAP> protects and restores tooth enamel in 3 ways:
- Collecting and helping to remove plaque: its nanoparticles bind protein such as oral bacteria and plaque fragments during brushing, facilitating their removal from the mouth.
- Filling surface fissures: the crystalline calcium phosphate nanoparticles directly replace lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries) and fill microscopic fissures on the enamel surface.
- Remineralizing subsurface demineralized areas (incipient caries): it directly replaces lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries).
Finally it also relieves tooth sensitivity by filling and coating exposed dentin tubules.
- Reda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/8/21It works!
It works and I will buy it again.
- Linda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/18/19Great product!
It’s an amazing thing really. It does work! After two weeks I already see and feel the result. But the price is a bit high, but it is worth it.