Teraoka is a shoyu (soy sauce) brewer found on Hiroshima in western Japan that inherits traditional barrel brewing methods as well as production of an authentic soy sauce.
This is an Organic Premium Soup Stock that can be used as a soup base or dipping sauce.
Teraoka takes quality measures in order to ensure that all of their products feature organic, excellent ingredients. This product is no exception, and contains certified organic Koiguchi shoyu, Mirin, Dashi, and Sugar. It is free of preservatives and chemicals.
Just add some amount of this soup stock to the next dish you make, and you’ll be able to appreciate premium-quality Japanese taste. This versatile seasoning serves as a great secret ingredient.
- This product is a concentrated soup stock. It is recommended to use in small amounts or dilute it with water, if necessary.
- Use as a soup base or dipping sauce for Japanese noodles, rice dishes, simmered dishes, etc
- Net contents: 360ml
- Ingredients: Organic soy sauce, mirin, bonito flakes, organic sugar, kelp, dried bonito shavings, shiitake extract, salt, yeast extract
- Nutrition facts (per 15ml): Energy 7kcal, protein 1.3g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 0.4g, sodium 0.4g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Manufacturer name: Teraoka Yuki Jyozo Co., Ltd.
- Note: Store it in a cool and dark place once opened.
- Made in Japan