Umezawa, a Japanese woodworking company based in Mie prefecture has hand-crafted this beautiful two-tiered bento lunch box out of birch wood. This wooden lunch box is designed with soft curves, meaning that there are no seams or grooves between the lid and main body of the bento box.
Elevate your lunchtime by carrying this lunch box around with you to work or school, or even bring it on a picnic. Your mood will instantly be lifted when you use this high quality and carefully crafted bento lunch box.
This wooden bento lunch box is carved from Kabanoki, or birch wood and is hand-crafted out of 100% domestic Japanese birch wood. Includes special rubber band to keep the bento box tiers together.
- Material: Kabanoki (Japanese birch wood)
- Size (W x D x H): 200 x 80 x 84mm (approximately)
- Weight: 350g (approximately)
- Capacity (per tier): 330ml
- Coating: Antibacterial urethane coating
- Manufacturer name: Umezawa Mokuzai Kougeisya
- Made in Japan