Hada Labo UV White Gel is a multi-functional lightweight Japanese sunscreen that hydrates your skin and defends from sunlight.
Formulated with highly hydrating components such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C to replenish moisture and powered with SPF50+ and PA++++ providing strong protection from UV damage. This super-convenient gel makes your skin moist and radiant.
Hada Labo Koi Gokujyun UV White Gel leaves the skin refreshed, smooth and soft, ready for makeup application. This product often receives 5-star reviews from our customers who love the easy application and lightweight formula. Hado Labo’s non-greasy texture and lack of white cast make it the ideal makeup base that can be used even on oily skin.
- Lightweight gel that keeps the skin protected, moisturized and radiant.
- Three hydrating components; Hyaluronic Na, Nano Hyaluronic, and Vitamin C, penetrate deep inside the skin layers and moisturize the skin.
- 6 roles in one; lotion, beauty serum, emulsion, cream, pack, and sunscreen. With this product only, an application of makeup base and UV protection will be finished at once.
- Free of fragrance, colorant, and mineral oil.
After washing your face in the morning, spread the gel on your face.
You can also use it on the neck, arms, and body for UV protection.
Easily removable with face wash.
- Net contents: 90g
- UV protection: SPF50+/PA++++
- Active ingredients: Sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C derivative)
- Skin Concern: Whitening
- Skin Type: Combination, dry, normal, oily
- Made in Japan
- Shira T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationRated 4 out of 5 stars2/26/23Good
Didn't leave ehite cast, sinks fast. Burn my eye a little but nothing major.
- Molly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1/23/23Very light and effective
My skin burns easily, most sunscreens I’ve used are thick, heavy and leave a chalky film which look and feel terrible.
This is the first sunscreen I’ve tried that is light, scent-free and effective.
My dermatologist advised sunscreens manufactured in Asia and Europe have different standards with better spf protection than sunscreens manufactured and sold in the US.
- May L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars1/4/23Light gel
light gel that you can apply daily!
- Karen L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars12/30/22This SPF cream is amazing
Feels sooo light but yet moisturizing and has SPF 50+. Doesn't feel like having sunscreen on your face at all. AMAZING.
- ShukPing L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars12/4/22Soft and light
I got the lotion and used it for a week. The lotion is very light and goes on silky smooth.
I cannot comment about the UV since I just started using…