With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites: nabe hot pot. This product is ideal for making oden (Japanese hotchpotch).
These small cubes contain all necessary broth ingredients for nabe. All you need to do is add it to a pot filled with water and ingredients, and cook for a while.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavor to dishes other than oden such as udon, soups, ochazuke (green tea over rice), etc.
This Nabe Cube is made with soy sauce, kombu seaweed, and three seafood broths (flying fish, bonito, sardine). Its rich flavor allows you to enjoy oden or other types of nabe cube without adding any seasoning.
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, and delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use: simply dissolve the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavors with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
To make 2 servings of oden pot with this Nabe Cube, add ingredients like radish, konnyaku (yam cake), fish cakes, boiled eggs, and 2 pieces of Nabe Cube into a pot of water.
Cook them for approximately 20 minutes, or until all ingredients are ready to eat.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Net contents: 8 cubes (66g)
- Flavor: Oden soup base (soy sauce with fish broths)
- Main ingredients: Salt, lactose, soy sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, grilled flying fish, bonito flake extract, dried sardine extract, powdered kombu, powdered bonito flake, dextrin, yeast extract
- Nutrition facts (per cube): Energy 25kcal, protein 1.1g, fat 0.7g, carbohydrate 3.7g, sodium 2.6g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan