With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites: nabe hot pot.
These small cubes contain all necessary broth ingredients for nabe. All you need to do is add it to a pot filled with water and ingredients, and cook for a while.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavor to any other dishes such as; stews, soups, risottos, pasta, etc.
This Nabe Cube has broths of sea bream and scallop, umami of crab and kombu, and is flavored with soy sauce. It is light yet rich in flavors, making it suitable for creating nabe, udon, takikomi gohan (Japanese mixed rice).
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, and delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use: simply dissolve the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavors with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
Use 1 cube for 180ml (6.08oz) of water.
Put vegetables, meat or fish into a pot with a cube (or cubes) and water. You can enjoy a hot pot by just boiling and cook everything together in the pot.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Net contents: 8 cubes (72g)
- Flavor: Seafood soup base
- Main ingredients: Salt, lactose, vegetable oil, sugar, sea bream extract, soy sauce, scallop extract, crab extract, kombu extract, wheat/soybean-based seasoning
- Nutrition facts (per cube): Energy 25kcal, protein 1.3g, fat 0.8g, carbohydrate 3.2g, sodium 3.4g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, crab, soybean
- Made in Japan