Befco Nagisa Arare Rice Crackers Soy Sauce Flavor is a type of hard rice snack that has been marketed in Japan for 50 years without changing its recipe or ingredients. Try this snack to discover the true nature of classic Japanese snacks
This bite-sized rice cracker is tougher than its counterparts, so you can enjoy its strong crunchiness and its crunchy sound every time you chew it.
The crackers are seasoned with two kinds of tamari soy sauce and are luxuriously glazed with them twice. As a result, it has an intense flavor of soy sauce.
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 100g
- Main ingredients: Rice (glutinous rice, glutinous rice powder), soy sauce, starch, sugar
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 381kcal, protein 8.2g, fat 0.2g, carbohydrate 86.6g, sodium 1.92g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan