This is an eyeliner produced by Canmake, one of the brands owned by Japanese cosmetic company IDA Laboratories. This eyeliner provides clear color development on your eyelashes with hyper-thin pen lead and waterproof features.
Currently, 7 color variations are available:
- 01 Deep Black
- 02 Medium Brown
- 03 Dark Brown
- 04 Garnet Burgundy
- 05 Bitter Caramel
- 06 Foggy Plum
- 07 Azuki Brown
- Super Ultrafine Liner Lead: the liner tip is 1.5mm thin, which is extremely thin for an eyeliner lead. With such an ultra thinness, it is easy to draw thin precise lines and fill the gaps between lashes. You can advance the lead by twisting the liner, easy to keep the lead sharp.
- Clear & Deep Coloring: the lead produces a gel-form liquid that smoothly melts like chocolate. It excellently develops the color of the lashes with only a single stroke. No more overdrawing! The liner's super deep color and glossy finish result in noticeably defined eyelashes.
- Long-lasting: adopts waterproof formula resistant to water, sweat, tear, and sebum. Once the liquid gets dry, your lashes keep in place that even rubbing cannot easily collapse your makeup.
- Beauty Ingredients: not a mere color development, but enriches your lashes with four selected hydration ingredients.
Twist approximately 10 laps until the lead comes out. Do not advance the lead too long as it cannot be retracted.
Draw the lines onto your lashes. The lead is very soft, do not apply this product with a strong stroke.
If the rotating becomes tougher, this is a sign that you use up the lead.
- Net contents: 0.08g
- Active ingredients: Squalane, jojoba seed oil, macadamia nut seed oil, sodium hyaluronate
- Manufacturer: IDA Laboratories
- Notes: Make sure not to advance the lead too much, keep it out 1mm long. Close the cap tightly when not used.
- Made in Japan
- Julienne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/3/22Best gel eyeliner!
It is very thin and slides smoothly on skin with no tugging whatsoever! However, because of this, you will need to handle it with care (it is very soft/creamy so the tip may break easily if you twist too much. Also not retractable). Despite this, it is definitely the best gel eyeliner I've used and I look forward to repurchasing it in the future.